Cape Winelands Tour
- Cape Town
- 8 Hours
- Tour Type:
- Day Tour
- From R3500
- 1 - 3 persons
- Private Touring
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
The second oldest European settlement in the Cape and known as the City of Oaks 'Eikestad'. A wine mecca and a very popular destination wedding area.
The valley was originally settled in 1688 by French Huguenot refugees who were given land by the Dutch Government, merely called 'French Corner'. Today, just a treat to visit.
A rich agricultural hub for the Western Cape and named 'The Pearl' because of the imposing granite boulders above the town.
From the connoisseur to the novice, the wine region of the Cape will delight one and all. Enjoy the unique ambiance of the wine estates while tasting the fruits of their labour.
10h00 Arrive in the Winelands area.
Places of Interest
- Wine tasting in the Paarl area.
- Travel through the valley to Franschhoek , where guests have the chance to walk through the quaint village of Franschhoek.
- Visit the Huguenot Monument.
- Wine tasting in the Franschhoek area.
- Drive over the breath taking Hells Hoogte Pass to Stellenbosch, where guests can walk through the streets of this University City.
- Wine Tasting in the Stellenbosch area.
- Le Petite Ferme Restaurant
- Street Side venues in both Franschhoek or Stellenbosch
- Delaire Graff Restaurant / Please note that Delaire Graff requires a Prebooking.
- Guests may request a lunch pack from the Hotel if provided.
Return to the City via the N2.
17h00 Return to the Hotel.
The above tour is suggested only, all itineraries and Day Tours are tailor made according to guests preferences and weather conditions.